* CMBurns made an offical statement, that no skill or effect is meant to give a percentage bonus to attack speed, they are all to give a flat bonus.
* I adjusted the attack speed calculation due to the offical statement.
* Projectile skills were incorrectly showing repeated damage effects (for example Jess).
* Aura skills are now showing the correct area of effect.
* Triggered summons are now displayed correctly (i.e. Daphne).
* If npc used the same skill as maidens, the skill of the maiden could show wrong numbers. This bug appeared with version 188.8.131.52 I didn't want to push a new release just for 1 bugfix, but this is kinda important, and I don't see me doing a new release the next few weeks otherwise.
* Feature: Event crafter displays now energy needed, energy gained and energy missing.
* In some cases there could be a display bug in passive skills tooltip, showing unwanted symbols.
* In the set tab, when filtering by maidens, some maiden names appeared twice.
* Some set items were not displaying the full set bonus.
* Feature: You can now apply passive skills to your stats in the gear planner!
* Feature: Event crafter probably? finished. Your settings will automatically be saved upon leaving the tab page.
* Marksman tier 6 mastery "ranger" did not apply +2 range.
* Corrected a display bug of skill cast time in tooltip.
* Corrected a display bug of the stat "attack range".
* This tool packs most of the functions that the Excel sheet has, but is newer, more shiny and generally more powerful than the sheet.
* Even though it is still in beta stage, the most important features are already fully functional.
* Download it now, be one of the cool kidz!